What are the Guidelines for Progress Board?
We measure your progress comprehensively during the program. We consider various areas e.g. attendance, quiz/ exams, projects, assignments, hackathons etc. while calculating your Progress board score.
For the assessment purposes, we consider the following components and they carry the following weightage-
- Quiz- 20%
- Project/Assignment- 40%
- End Exam- 40%
Points to note
- Please make sure you are appearing for all exams and submitting assignments/ live projects in time. Failing to do so will result in marks deduction. For instance, missing exams (all 3 attempts) or assignment submission deadlines will result in -5% score.
- In case of unfair practices, unethical means or plagiarism, you will be penalized with -25% for exams & -15% for assignments.
- You will be given a maximum of 3 attempts/slots for each exam. You may choose to appear for all 3 attempts. We will consider the best of all these attempts.
- We encourage you to take part in all of the hackathons.
- You are required to complete the entire program as per the program guidelines which includes-
- attending all classes
- qualifying Exams
- submitting Assignments
- Soft skills and placement training
- participation in Hackathons
- Completing your Capstone projects after completing all the modules
- You require a minimum of 60% passing marks in all modules