By subscribing to the Courses offered by Board Infinity, Learners agree to abide by and follow the code of conduct as stated by Board Infinity from time to time which includes and is not limited to the following:
1. Learners must not engage in any kind of harassment or misbehaviour with a coach, expert and other learners, attendees and support staff at any point of time during the validity of the course.
2. Learners must not indulge in any kind of unfair activity such as cheating in assignments or exams. If learners are found guilty of practising any such activities they will be subjected to penalties as recommended by Board Infinity from time to time.
3. Learners must not be involved in the distribution of any reading material in any medium whether online or offline without Board Infinity‘s prior authorization.
4. Learners must not share or request any personal information such as phone number, email or residential address with the coach. If such information is shared Board Infinity will not be responsible or liable for any breach arising out of such information shared.
5. Learners must provide prompt responses to any communication made to them and shall every time show good behaviour towards the coaches or experts.
6. A learner is eligible for a free batch shift to a new batch, provided it is their first request. However, if the learner requests a second batch shift or subsequent shifts, a fee equal to 50% of the course fee will be charged for the batch change.