Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) Process Guidelines
The Learner is supposed to make the Full payment for participation in a Program at the time of registration. However, You can also register for these programs by paying the registration fee and avail Zero Cost EMI facility for the remaining program fee. Please note that the payment process (direct/ through NBFC) needs to be completed within 6 Busines Days of your program registration.
- All learners enrolling with Board Infinity (Learnture Ventures Pvt. Ltd.) are eligible for Zero Cost EMI (No interest fee/ hidden charges) facility through Direct Payment/ Credit Cards and our NBFC partners (Creditfair, Early Salary, Bajaj Finserv, Propelld etc.)
- EMI facility will not be available for the Program Registration fee.
- The EMI facility is available only for payments/ transactions which are equivalent to or higher than ₹ 30,000.
- Board Infinity has nothing to do with your application rejection. It purely depends on the respective NBFC partner. We may apply your application to other NBFC partners upon rejection from one partner.
- You will have to abide by the process guidelines of the NBFC partner(s) for the application.
You may get in touch with your respective Career Guide/ Akash (+91 7054126517) for more details on this. You can also
raise a ticket
- Please refer to the below table for the number of EMIs. However, in certain cases, the final call will be taken by the NBFC partner only.
Payment Policy for Learning Paths, 1:1 Coaching and Micro-Learning Programs General Payment Terms and Refund Policy- It is the sole responsibility of the user enrolling for a Program to check and confirm various program features, details, accuracy ...
Product not added to the account after Successful Payment
Don't worry, we will get in touch with you and we will get it resolved within 24 hours. There can be instances where the payment is successful with payment gateway (CC Avenue/ Paytm etc.) but the overall transaction may fail. In that case, the ...
What are the Guidelines for Progress Board?
We measure your progress comprehensively during the program. We consider various areas e.g. attendance, quiz/ exams, projects, assignments, hackathons etc. while calculating your Progress board score. For the assessment purposes, we consider the ...
Job Guarantee - Cashback Program
Board Infinity will place you in your Dream Job within 6 months of completing your program and submitting the projects or we will refund the course fee!! In order to be eligible for our Job Guarantee Cashback Program, it is mandatory to complete the ...
What if I am unable to give Quiz/Exam in the specified time slot?
As per Boardinfinity guidelines, it is mandatory to attend quizzes and exams in a particular time slot only. For instance, missing exams (all 3 attempts) or assignment submission deadlines will result in a minus 5% score.